Staff move to
NEWFIELD GREEN LIBRARY
See News for more information
Working to make Gleadless Valley a better place
You can now donate to Gleadles Valley Community Forum charity by following the link to BT MyDonate:
Gleadless Valley Community Forum was set up by local people to give a voice to local people. The Forum offices are open Monday to Friday. Call in to voice your concerns regarding services, report a problem, get information and support or simply have a chat with our friendly staff.
The overall aim of the Forum is to grow the capacity of the local community so that local people are able to overcome barriers to social and economic inclusion. The activities supported will empower the local community to take the lead in local regeneration themselves.
The key objectives are:
- To advance local education and training
- To improve the employability of local people
- To improve opportunities to engage for local children and young people
- To promote good health and well-being among all members of the south Sheffield communities
- To support grass-roots community groups and individuals
- To be an effective, active community Forum
- To be a good employer
Please see the What We Do page for more information about all the projects we manage.
For all the latest up-to-date information and news click here.
Where are we?
We have the registered office at 187 Blackstock Road which is also home to the Valley Online Centre - the community's open access computer drop-in centre. We also run the One 4 All Community Hub on Morland Road and the 189 Centre - two highly versatile community resources which can be hired on an hourly, daily or weekly basis. Our main office is also based at One 4 All.