Jobs at Reach South Sheffield
You can now donate to Gleadles Valley Community Forum (Reach South Sheffield) charity by following the link to BT MyDonate:
Reach South Sheffield was set up by local people to give a voice to local people. The Reach offices are open Monday to Friday. Call in to voice your concerns regarding services, report a problem, get information and support or simply have a chat with our friendly staff.
The overall aim of the Reach is to grow the capacity of the local community so that local people are able to overcome barriers to social and economic inclusion. The activities supported will empower the local community to take the lead in local regeneration themselves.
The key objectives are:
- To advance local education and training
- To improve the employability of local people
- To improve opportunities to engage for local children and young people
- To promote good health and well-being among all members of the south Sheffield communities
- To support grass-roots community groups and individuals
- To be an effective, active community Forum
- To be a good employer
Please see the What We Do page for more information about all the projects we manage.
For all the latest up-to-date information and news click here.
Where are we?
We have our registered office at 187 Blackstock Road which is also home to the Reach Online Centre - the community's open access computer drop-in centre. We also run the One4All Community Hub on Morland Road and the 189 Centre - two highly versatile community resources which can be hired on an hourly, daily or weekly basis and now run Newfield Green Library and offices.