Reach has a range of versatile community facilities for hire at very reasonable rates.
The 189 Centre
- The 189 Centre is a multi-purpose space conveniently located in the Gaunt shops complex on Blackstock Road. It is well served by buses heading into Sheffield and to the neighbouring communities.
- The room can comfortably accommodate up to 12 people for meetings or classes, and includes a disabled toilet and tea and coffee making facilities.
- It costs £15 per hour to hire the 189 Centre or £50 for a four-hour session.
Herdings Community and Heritage Centre (HCHC)
- A Grade II listed building and the second oldest building in Sheffield, Herdings Community and Heritage Centre is a hidden gem with plenty of charm and atmosphere.
- Formerly both a farmhouse and a youth club, this community facility is home to a range of facilities for different needs.
- The venue is often hired for business activities such as meetings and consultations, and also for personal events such as parties. It is also used by various community groups.
- Situated on Morland Road in Herdings, it is well served by buses and trams.
|Room||Cost Per Hour||Room Size|
|Kitchen||£10||8m x 8.9m|
|Old Barn||£10||5.9m x 7.9m|
|Snug||£5||6m x 3m|
|Classroom||£7.50||5m x 6.8m|
Printing and photocopying
- We offer a high quality printing and photocopying service at our Online Centre at 187 Blackstock Road.
- We can print or photocopy in black and white (10p per side) or in colour (40p per side).
- We can also offer binding and laminating services for a more durable finish.