One-to-One Employment, Social and Financial Support
About the Project
Pathways to Success is a citywide project in which KeyWorkers assist adults who are unemployed, economically inactive and have multiple, significant and often complex barriers to employment, particularly those with physical or mental health problems, disabilities or behavioural issues.
What can we Help With?
Keyworkers will work one-to-one with service users and provide:
- Employment Support: Help with CV building, job searching, job applications, developing interview skills and building confidence. The project will also be supported by Sheffield City Council’s (SCC) job broker service which will source job vacancies and facilitate work trials leading to employment.
- Access to Training: Get connected with range of training providers, such as Sheffield College, Portland Training and training provision offered by SCC’s job brokers.
- Access to Education: Get involved in educational courses provided by Reach and external organisations such as Sheffield College.
- Access to Voluntary work: Get connected with internal volunteering opportunities within Reach, as well as external organisations such as VAS, TimeBuilders and the Volunteer Centre.
- Financial Support: Advice and help with debt and benefits.
Keyworkers will also have access to wraparound services which provide additional support with an holistic approach, to enable them to further assist service users.